If a human – triggered or natural disaster strikes, then what would you do with your pets? If you are going to prepare your family, your home and pets for disaster, then the safety and well being of your pets should also be considered. Pets can become frightened, disoriented or can even be injured during the time of disaster so be ready! Helping them is a very important part to keep your disaster response effective and focused. This article will help you to know how can you care for your loving pets during and after a disaster in order to make sure that your pet is as prepared as the rest of your family.
1. CHECK THE REACTION OF YOUR PET :-
2. KEEP YOUR PETS’ IMMUNIZATION UP TO DATE AT ALL THE TIMES :-
3. PREPARE A PET FIRST AID/SURVIVAL KIT :
4. DEVELOP A PET BUDDY SYSTEM :-
5. KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR HOME :-