Pets are definetly great companion to us but it can also provide health benefits to us. They can ease loneliness, reduced risks of asthma, allergy, lower blood pressure, heart diseases etc. Pet owners are glad by enjoying with their pets but they are unaware of the fact that these pets can also provide health benefits. People with a dog often experiences more health benefits as you take out him for a daily walk which involves your exercise too whereas other pets like fish in a aquarium or cat also helps us to relax by watching them play. Recent studies shows the following facts about how pets helps us to keep healthy :-
1. GOOD HEALTH – Recent studies shows that they are more healthy than the people who don’t have pets and are less likely to have any serious disease. People having a dog as pet experiences more health benefits but other pets like cats and the fish in aquarium can help in reducing muscle tension and pulse rate.
2. BEATING STRESS – People with pets are less likely to be stressed than the people without pets as pets eases loneliness, for instance, by playing with a dog or cat, we forget all our problems and started play with them like a child.
3. PREVENTING HEART DISEASE – Recent studies shows that people who have pets are less likely to have heart disease and have always controlled cholestrol but it is still unclear that if keeping a pet actually prevents from heart disease or just healthier people keeps pets but it is absolutely clear that pets makes you happy and if you are happy , everything is under – controlled.
4. PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS – Pet owners are likely to be less self – centered than those people without pet. If you don’t have a pet and lives alone, then you are more self centered as there is no need to share anything with others but when you buy a pet, you have to take care of him. By giving affection and love to your dog, you are less likely to be self – indulgent.
5. SOCIAL BENEFITS – Pets are great companion to us , they helps us to socialize more with the world of outside.
6. MAKES YOU RESPONSIBLE – Pets are like children and you have to take care of him like a mother. How you have to feed him, take care of him , all of this makes you learn the sense of responsbility.
HOW PETS CAN HELP YOU ADAPT HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
1. EXERCISE – For doing exercise, you don’t have to join gym, taking out your pet for a daily walk are a fun way to keep healthy. if you have a dog or cat, you take out them for a walk and then plays with him which is a sign of healthy life style. If you have a horse, when you ride it, it reduces the risk of any other disease as it is a healthy sport.According to recent studies, man are more likely to be healthy who have pets than those people who don’t.
2. IMPROVE SOCIAL LIFE – Your pets also help in improving your social life by taking him to the park or training classes.You can talk to other pet owners in the park about a common topic – “your pet”. Other people can also show interest in talking to you as they are already impressed by your pet.
3. PROVIDE COMPANIONSHIP – All of us knows that pets are great companion to us. It helps to reduce the risk of depression and loneliness. When we care our pet and in return we receives affection and love from them, we feel wanted and needed. After a stressful day, when you go back to your home and the pet welcomes you warmly, you feel lively and happy and it helps to forget all your problems.
4. MAKES YOU HAPPIER – Having pet can make you much happier than before. You cares your pet like a lovable mother. You get happy when he does the same for you. If you make a unique bond with them, both of you will never upset each other.
5. BRINGS POSITIVE ATTITUDE – Owning a pet actually can bring positive attitude in you. If you are happy then everthing looks good. By living with your pet, they obviously makes you happy by their adorable nature and affection which helps to bring positive attitude in you towards everything even in smaller things.
Pet provides us love, affection and are great companion to us. But it also has been proved that they provides us health and psychological benefits so we,too, have to repay this by keeping them in a healthy environment and keeps them happy. If he is happy then he will try to make you happy too! So if you have a pet, show more affection, attention, care and love to him and if you don’t have a pet then go and buy it so that you, too, can experience the same benefits from them.