Pets can be the great source of companionship and uncounditional love. But when it comes to cat, some breeds are known for their unsociable and inpendent nature. These breeds are perfect for the people who often works in their busy schedule and wants low – maintenance. However there are some people who love cats and wants a loving cat which will try to seek attention, needs your time and affection. Now I will tell you about 8 friendlist breed of cats which are listed below :-
1. SOMALI :- Somali is one of the cat that loves to be noticed. It is a medium – built with large muscles and solid bone structure. They are long – haired and breathtakingly beautiful cat. They are known for their friendly behaviour, it also can live peacefully with other pets in the house. He would love to sit in your lap rather than sit alone like other cats. They are athletic and are very playful just like kittens. If you want a cat who will roam around you for your attention then this breed is for you. They are easy to maintain and one of the highly intelligent breed.
2. PERSIANS :- They were once popular with European royals and maybe that is why they are known as the cats of royalty. They also behaves good with children and strangers, they are one of the popular breeds just because of his friendly nature. They make ideal pets for couples, families, kids, or singles as they are equitably happy with other people as much as they are with their own company. They loves attention and can also live with cat – friendly dogs. One of the things that you must keep in mind is they are high – maintenance pets do if you don’t have time for daily care and brushing then this breed may not be perfect for you.
3. RAGDOLL :- They are big cats weighing upto 20 pounds. He is a big cat with blue eyes and can make you fall in love with him by his adorable behaviour. They loves to be the centre of attention and if you want a cat who will follow you everywhere, and lying at your feet, sit aside your bed or couch then its perfect for you. He can get along with everyone, even with the other pets in your house. They can even learn their name and when you called out their name, they will listen.
4. MANX :- They are very athletic and can surprise you by climbing up on heights. They are very fond of human beings and you can teach him some tricks as they are highly – intelligent and have ability to learn quicker. Usually, they prefer a quiet environment, if your house is a peaceful one then this breed will take no time in settling in your home. They are also very protective for their home. If they hear any threatning sound, they can become alert and can even attack the threats.
5. MAINE COON :- They are very sociable by his nature and is excellent for families. He is one of those cats wjo will follow you wherever you go. They can live with harmony with anyone which also includes other household pets. Whenever you leave him at home alone, he’ll probably get bored so in order to prevent from loneliness, you can provide some puzzle toys to keep him busy. They are outdoor cats but in order to keep them safe, you should kept him inside house only. They can create a special place in your hear by his nature.
6. BIRMAN :- These breeds are calm – natured and likes to be around other people. They can adjust into any type of home so its may be perfect for you if you live in an apartment. He doesn’t want to be left alone and if you give him enough time, that is good, if you bring other companion for him, he will be happy. They won’t demand much from you but they will let u know when they need petting.
7. BURMESE :- Burmese is an entertaining and outgoing cat who loves to be around people. He will condemn to be left alone for a long time and will do well if he gets enough attention from you. They get attracted easily by human activities and can create great bond with you.
8. ABYSSINIAN :- This cat is known for their wildness as they are greatly athletic and loves to jumpimg, climbing. If you want a cat whom you can pick in your lap then it is probably not for you as they are full of action although they do need your attention and will follow around you everywhere and will take interest whatever you doing for example if you are watching a tv, he will probably sit aside you and give company to you. He will be like your friend.